Radiosurgery Centre of Sigulda Hospital, located in Sigulda, the most beautiful Latvian city, is looking for
RADIATION ONCOLOGIST OR RESIDENT OF THERAPEUTIC RADIOLOGY
- higher medical education (physician degree) or last year resident;
- registered at the register of medical practitioners of his/her country of residence;
- certificate in practised speciality;
- good computer skills;
- good communication skills, ability to work both independently and in a team;
- accuracy and high sense of responsibility;
- analytic mindset and decision-making.
- Experience in customer service on-site, on-line, e-media;
- Knowledge of Russian and/or English, both written and oral.
- Provide high quality medical service in field of expertise with robotic stereotactic radiosurgery system CyberKnife M6 to patients;
- Consult patients and/or their relatives about his/her (patient’s) health condition and therapy options;
- To describe patient’s information, manipulations performed and indicated therapy in medical documentation and also company’s software timely and accurately, ensure execution of documentation according to laws and regulations;
- Learn Latvian at level required in laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
- Work with world’s most advanced radiosurgery technology CyberKnife M6;
- Training, professional development and motivating salary for full-time work;
- Exciting and responsible work in a specialised hospital;
- Professional and friendly team;
- Health insurance;
- Salary for a full-time work 3000,00 EUR.
Place of work:
Sigulda Hospital, Stereotactic Radiosurgery Centre
Lakstīgalas ielā 13, Sigulda, LV-2150.
Type of work:
Employment contract for indefinite period, full-time work (1).