Customer service manager
In 2005, she graduated from the Faculty of Business, Management and Economics of the University of Latvia and acquired bachelor’s degree of Social Sciences in Economics
In 2007, she graduated from the Faculty of Business Administration of Turība University and acquired professional master degree in Business Administration.
In addition to the professional education she has attended the following courses:
- English language in SIA Raiter: General English course at the Intermediate level;
- French language – French Culture Centre of the Embassy of France, French courses Débutant A1.1N;
- Customer service culture — Business Solutions Group, Ltd.: Customer Service course;
- Use of MS Office programs – Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for advanced users;
- Project management – Certified project manager, IPMA D level.
She started her professional career in 2003, in the IT Service of company Latvijas Mobilais Telefons SIA as a customer consultant. She worked there until 2006.
In 2006, she started working as a filing clerk in the IT Service of the same company.
Having spent one year at LMT IT Service, in 2007 she accepted a job offer to work as a pricing expert for Lattelecom SIA. She worked there until 2010.
In 2010, she made a decision to continue her career in the Offer Management Department of company Latvijas Mobilais Telefons SIA, where she assumed a position of a service specialist until 2013, and between 2013 and 2016 she worked as a service and project manager.
At the end of 2016, she started working for Radiosurgery Centre Sigulda as a Customer service manager.