Dr. Kirils Ivanovs
Experienced urologist, specialising in prostate cancer and renal cancer diagnostics, as well as potency disorder treatment. He consults patients in our clinic since 2016. Diagnoses cancer patients with conventional methods of prostate and renal cancer diagnostics, consults patients regarding choice of treatment methods and possible side effects. He also consults patients about potency and other urologic diseases. Performs minimally invasive urologic procedures, such as kidney and prostate biopsies and ultrasound examination of the pelvis.
- In 1996, graduated from the Medical Academy of Latvia and received doctor’s diploma
- In 2001, finished residency practice in urology
- In 2007, underwent USG scan training and obtained speciality certificate.
Other practical training
- Since 2018, Fellow of Marter in Clinical Andrology at Universitat Autónoma de Barcelona, Spain
- 2018,“Ureteroscopy with flexible ureteroscope” at the 15th Congress of the European Assotiation of Urology (Brussels, Belgium)
- 2017, Oct. ISRS organized Educational Course: SRS/SRT in management of intracranial schwannomas, skull base tumors and genito-urinary cancers (Sigulda, Latvia)
- 2017, Sep. EAA summer school: Testis Histology and Pathology for Clinical Andrologists and Embryologists (Zagreb, Croatia)
- 2017, Jul. 33th ESHRE Congress (Geneva, Switzerland)
- 2017, Jun. ESU Masterclasss on Urolithiasis (Patras, Greece)
- 2017, May. 4th Baltic Meeting in conjunction with EAU (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- 2016, Dec. ESU Masterclass on Focal Therapy of Prostate Cancer (Paris, France)
- 2016, Nov. 3rd ESU Masterclass on Lasers in Urology (Barcelona, Spain)
- 2016, Sep. European Congress of Andrology (Rotterdam, The Netherlands)
- 2016, Jul, 32th ESHRE Congress (Helsinki, Finland).
- 2016, May, “Future fertility for the male child and adolescent with cancer: best practice, research breakthroughs and current dilemmas” ESHRE Conference (Muenster, Germany)
- 2016, Apr, “Male subfertility” European Academy of Andrology organized Course (Malmo, Sweden)
- 2015, Nov, European Academy of Andrology organized Course on Ultrasound of Male Genital Tract – theoretical part (Florence, Italy). Practical part had been conducted in summer – fall of 2016
- 2015, Oct, 71th ASRM Congress (Baltimore, MD, USA)
- 2015, Sep, 24th Summer School of European Academy of Andrology (Muenster, Germany)
- 2014, Oct, European Congress of Andrology (Barselona, Spain).
- 2014, Sep, Male Infertility Microsurgical Trainig Course at Cornell Institute for Reproductive Medicine (New York city, NY, USA)
- 2014, Jul, EAU organized Summer school “Infections in Andrology” (Giessen, Germany)
- 2014, May, 18th European Testis Workshop (Helsingor, Denmark)
- 2014, May, Congress “EUROSON – 2014″ (Tel Aviv, Israel)
- 2014, April, 29th Congress of European Association of Urology (Stockholm, Sweden)
- 2013, May, 8th Baltic Urological Conference (Tartu, Estonia)
- 2011, October, 31st Congress of the SIU (Berlin, Germany)
- 2011, June 7th Baltic Urological Conference (Liepaja, Latvia)
- 2010, September, 4th North Eastern European Meeting (Riga, Latvia)
- 2010, May, “Advances in Prostate Health” – 4th Annual Urological Conference (Budapest, Hungary)
- 2009, March, 24th Congress of European Association of Urology (Stockholm, Sweden)
- 2009, March, Postgraduate courses: “The infertile couple – urological aspects”, “Ultrasound for the urologist – TRUS and TRUS guided biopsies”, “Metastatic prostate cancer”, “Prostate cancer – screening, diagnosis and staging”, “Office management of male sexual dysfunction” at the time of the 24th Annual EAU Congress (Stockholm, Sweden)
- 2009, March, 6th International Congress of Andrology (Barcelona, Spain)
- 2009, January, 6th International Meeting of the European Society Oncological Urology (Istanbul, Turkey)
- 2008, November, “Advances in Prostate Health” – Urology Conference (Larnaca, Cyprus)
- 2008, June 2nd Annual European Perspectives in Urologic Oncology (Prague, Czech Republic)
- 2008, June, Congress “EUROSON – 2008” (Timisoara, Romania)
- 2007, December, “Advances in Prostate Health” – Urology Conference (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- 2007, October, Congress “EUROSON – 2007” (Leipzig, Germany)
- 2007, September EAU 1st North Eastern European meeting (Tampere, Finland)
- 2007, June. 5th Baltic Urological Conference (Tallinn, Estonia)
- 2006, April. 21th Congress of the European Assotiation of Urology (Paris, France)
- 2005, June. ESU regional meeting for Urologist of Baltic states (Riga, Latvia)
- 2004, November, Course “Laparoscopy in Urology” (Bydgoscz, Poland)
- 2003, October, ESU regional meeting for Urologists of Baltic States (Vilnius, Lithuania)
- 2001, September, 6th Annual European Course of Urology (Rome, Italy)
- 2001, May, ESU regional meeting for Urologists of Baltic States (Tallinn, Estonia)
- 2000, October, Salzburg Medical Seminar (Salzburg, Austria)
- 2000, September. ESU organized Course of Andrology (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- 2000, September, Course of Andrology (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- 2000, April Postgraduate courses: “Practical Urodynamics”, “Laparoscopy for beginners”
- 2000, March “Testicular germ cell tumors” educational seminar (Moscow, Russia)
- 1999, September 4 Annual European Course of Urology (Rome, Italy)
- 1999, January Statistical processing of information by computer (Riga, Latvia).
He started professional work as a doctor in 1997 when working as an urologist in different medical establishments in Riga and Valmiera, Latvia.
Since 2013, specialises in male infertility and erectile dysfunction disorder treatment.
Since 2016, consults urologic patients in Radiosurgery Centre of Sigulda Hospital.