Stereotactic Radiosurgery Centre has been established in Sigulda Hospital so that highly qualified specialists in the field of therapeutic radiology could apply unique high-precision device Cyberknife®M6 especially suitable for radiosurgery in order to help you fight cancer, benign tumours and other diseases that can be treated by radiosurgery or radiation therapy.
Stereotactic Radiosurgery Centre Sigulda:
- Applies the cutting-edge robot-assisted stereotactic radiosurgery technology Cyberknife®M6.
- Ensures high efficiency in treatment of different tumours even in case of stage 4.
- Provides treatment for various complicated cancers.
- Ensures convincing indicators in tumour treatment.
- Provides fast and professional processing of patients’ requests for treatment and operates without long lines.
- Provides patients with the opportunity to submit their data in Latvian, English, Russian, Norwegian, and Lithuanian.